How to Stay With Us
- Patient is undergoing treatment at a hospital or clinic in Roseville, CA.
- Patient’s Family member or caretaker must reside at least 35 miles away from Roseville, CA.
- Must be referred by the hospital Social Worker or physician.
- Must be a caregiver or related to the patient.
- Must have or have access to a credit card.
Requesting a room
If you meet the above requirements, contact your hospital Social Worker at the hospital patient is being treated.
Kaiser Permanente Roseville
Sutter Roseville Medical Center
The Social Worker will determine if there is availability and review the Family Guidelines form with you. Please bring yellow copy to hotel. If there is availability at the hotel and Zafia’s Family House has allocated funding available a reservation may be made at the discretion of the hospital Social Worker.
PLEASE NOTE: Please keep in mind that room availability is not guaranteed and a backup plan is advised.
Each family is asked to “pay it forward” by contributing $20, per night which will be collected at the hotel. In the event you are unable to pay, the Social worker will check to see if 100% funding may be available.
Rooms & Amenities
Each family has access to the following:
- Private bedroom with a bathroom that may accommodate a maximum of four guests +1 crib (if available). Mini fridge, microwave and coffeemaker.
- Complimentary breakfast each morning, laundry room, computer, pool.
PLEASE NOTE: All referrals are based upon funding and room availability. All arrangements are made from hospital Social Worker.
For information at Kaiser Permanente Roseville call: (916) 784-4000
For information at Sutter Roseville Medical Center call: (916) 781-1000